Aloe Vera has amazing healing properties and is known for centuries as plant of immortality.
Aloe Vera has 200 biologically active: vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharides and minerals that stimulate nutrient absorption.
Here are some :
Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, folic acid and choline.
- Also B12, a vitamin that vegans can’t consume in high quantities .
- Minerals: calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, potassium, sodium and copper.
Amylase and lipase used to break down fat and sugar molecules.
The salicylic acid fight inflammation and makes human body to function properly.
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA
- Heals wounds
- Boosts the immunity
- Regulates the blood sugar
- Strengthens the urinary tract performance
- Helps with reducing heartburn and indigestion
- Improves the heart’s work and the blood’s quality
- Keeps the gums healthy
- Prevents digestive disorders such as bloating, constipation, IBS and colitis, and soothes the stomach
- Encourages the production of white blood cells
- Diminishes the risk for arthritis inflammation
- Treats acne and eczema
- Hydrates the skin
- Reduces rashes, boils, and other skin irregularities
- Helps burns heal
- Fills in wrinkles
HOW TO PREPARE AND USE ALOE GEL
- A clean cutting board
- A sharp filleting knife
- An aloe plant
- A clean plate
- A clean cotton towel
- A sterile glass jar
- Fresh lemon juice
- A food processor (optional)
How to make it:
Wash your hands and the work surface to eliminate any unwanted bacteria.
Use mature, thick, fleshy ,a deep green in color and 4-6 inches long leaves because they contain a thick, nutrient-rich gel layer.
Cut the leaves. Use a sharp knife to create a clean cut, without harming the plant of course. Cut close to the base of the leaf and slice away from the center of the plant.
Rinse the outer skin of the leaves , knife and put them in a bowl at a 45 degree angle for 15 minutes to enables the dark yellow, very bitter Aloe juice to drain out because it can irritate the intestines. and cause potassium levels to become low.
Next,remove the serrated edges and skin ,place the concave side down on a cutting board and slice around the perimeter. Run the knife under the top layer ,peel it away and then do the same on the opposite side.
Remove the gel from each leaf , place it in a clean jar, squeeze some lemon juice over it and shake the jar .
Finally put the gel into a food processor and make a smooth gel. It can stay up to a week.
How to use it:
Just cut the leaf lengthwise and rub the gel on the wound few times a day, until it heals.
For medicinal use we recommend to take 30 ml of the gel, 3 times a the day.
If you find this article useful & interesting Share IT or Pin IT.